Things you should know about me:
- I love food. I love everything about food. I love to eat, I love to cook, I love to read about food, I love to talk about food, I love to watch other people cook food, I love to learn about food – I just can’t get enough of food.
- I love to travel. This enables me to eat a wide range of food.
- I love my husband, my baby girl, and my puppy. They are my whole world.
- I love my friends. As a result of my work and travel, I have friends all over the world, and I try to make an effort to keep in touch with them, despite the distance.
- I love my job. Bet you didn’t see this one coming, eh? (By the way, I’m also Canadian, and that will come out from time to time.) My job enables me to travel and eat, what’s not to like? Plus, it doesn’t hurt that I have smart, down-to-earth coworkers, who I actually like hanging out with and who appreciate me (both my work and my personality).
- I like writing. If I didn’t like writing, I probably wouldn’t be blogging. But I do, I like writing, and reading, and I don’t feel like I do enough of either these days.
- I like lists. Hence, this.